Grilled Prawns with Salsa and Feta Crumbles2017-04-07
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 25m
- 4 Prawns
- 2 Cup tomato, Peeled and chopped
- 4 Tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 Tablespoon jalapeno pepper
- 3 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoon juice of lemon
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 Teaspoon crushed cumin ( Jeera )
- 2 Teaspoon chopped parsley
- 2 Tablespoon greek feta cheese
- salt to taste
- white pepper for seasoning
Marinate prawns with salt, pepper and lemon juice
To make Salsa place all of the ingredients in a food processor. Pulse only a few times, just enough to mix the ingredients, not enough to purée. If you don't have a food processor, you can finely dice by a Knife.
Place vegetable in a bowl and season it with salt, pepper, lemon juice, cumin, and oregano.
Heat a non-stick pan, Lightly oil pan and cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Divide salsa in four glass and place shrimp on top of salsa.
Garnish with parsley and crumbled feta cheese.
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
5 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.