Thai Coconut Soup2017-04-01
- Yield : 4
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
- 4 cup vegetable stock
- 2 table spoon red Thai curry paste
- 1 table spoon chopped garlic
- 1 table spoon galangal ( Thai Ginger ) peeled and chopped
- 2 table spoon brocoli florets, small pieces
- 2 table spoon french beans, cut in 1-inches pieces
- 1 table spoon chopped onion
- 1 tea spoon lemon juice
- 2 table spoon chopped coriander
- 2 table spoon coconut milk powder, mix with 3 table spoon cold water
- 1 table spoon canola oil or other cooking oil
- 4-5 thai basil leaves
In a large pot over medium heat, add oil onion, garlic, galangal ,green chilly and redthai curry paste. Fry for five minutes.
Add vegetable stock and all vegetable. Bring to boil. Season with salt and pepper.
Add coconut milk,basil and lemon juice , Bring to a boil.
Serve hot garnish with coriander leaves
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.